Let’s make a topponcino 🙂
○Topponcino body cloth:about 28″(70cm) x 44″(110cm)
○Cover cloth:about 36″(90cm) x 44″(110cm)
Estimate production time(using sewing machine)
sewing topponcino cody:60 min
Sewing topponcino body:60 min
How to make topponcino body
1. Put and sew two cloths together with their surface facing each other inside. Leave the return openings and allow 0.4″(1cm) for a margin.
2. Fold the margin by iron and turn inside out from the return openings.Iron the surface and complete the shape.
3. Cut both sides of the top of padding and put it in the middle.
4. Stuffed with padding to topponchino and complete the shape.
5. To close the return openings, sew around it.
6.Sew and fix cover and padding.
How to make topponcino cover
1. Not to get the edge of the “front”, “ Back and up” and “Back and bottom” frayed, sew machine in a zigzag or use overlock sewing machine.
2. Fold “back and up” and “back and bottom” in three and sew them.
3. Place the lace on a position of the “front”.
4. Place “back and up” and “back and bottom” on the “front” in order.
5. Sew it around with 0.4″(1 cm) margin.
6. Turn inside out and finish.
Pattern of topponcino opens in PDF.